Aultman Urology welcoming a board certified Urologist to join their single-specialty group specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of male and female urogenital conditions.
- Perform general urologic office and surgical procedures, as well as the newest advances in minimally invasive prostate, stone and incontinence procedures, including laparoscopic and robotic surgeries.
- Utilize Holmium laser, Da Vinci X and XI robot
- Dedicated digital cystoscopy suite
- Quality interventional radiology, excellent APRN support and employed hospitalist program
- 1:5 Call Rotation
- Competitive compensation package including relocation allowance and education loan reimbursement available
- Accepting H1B Visa Applications
Canton, OH is the county seat of Stark County which is home to a population of 374,000. Canton is also home to art museums, galleries, and public art, as well as theaters, live music, concerts, festivals, and the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Located 30 minutes south of Akron, 1 hour south of Cleveland, and 2 hours north of Columbus!
For more details, contact:
Sr. Search Consultant
800-467-3737 ext. 3016
Job ID#: SF-2110-90348