Inspire health. Serve with Compassion. Be the difference.
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a BC/BE Geriatrician to join our growing team.
- Provide comprehensive evaluation, consultation, and treatment services to geriatric patients in a variety of settings.
- Enjoy a collaborative care approach including ancillary support from social workers, nurses, rehabilitation therapists and pharmacists trained in the care of older adults.
- Robust inpatient consult service.
- Specialized care for memory impairment at our Center for Success in Aging.
- Unique services such as Programs for All-Inclusive Care of the Elderly (PACE) at many of our facilities.
- Opportunity to help develop a Geriatrics fellowship
- Teaching opportunities available. Academic appointment at University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville commensurate with experience.
- Competitive salary
- Paid relocation and malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional expense allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness qualified employer
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit www.PrismaHealth.org.
Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work and the catchment area is 1.3 million people. Greenville is located on the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. Ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches, and lakes, we enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Lexy Mason, Physician Recruiter, Lexy.Mason@prismahealth.org