St. George, UT - Heart of Dixie Cardiology / Revere Health is seeking an Electrophysiologist to join our Cardiovascular Service Line. This is a full time position with a recently vacated established EP practice which complements our team of cardiologists and advanced practice professionals. You will be joining a forward thinking family oriented practice that utilizes both inpatient and outpatient EMR’s and remote device monitoring. Enjoy a comprehensive, professional support staff with dedicated EP staff for the EP lab and in the outpatient setting.
- First year salary options
- Partnership track
- Competitive benefit package
- Ancillary income opportunities
- Real estate ownership options
- Many close-to-home recreational opportunities in all four seasons including skiing, golf, fishing, hiking, water, sports, camping and much more
As a group of independent physicians, Revere Health values first and foremost the quality outcomes and cost of healthcare. Today, Revere Health is the largest group of independent physicians in Utah. Our clinic is comprised of over 175 physicians offering care in many specialties throughout Utah. Washington County is a rapidly growing area with excellent year round recreation.
- Physician Degree from an accredited medical school with completion of residency and fellowship.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in working individually and as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership qualities