Job Description & Requirements
OBGYN in Iowa
Join an established health system in “The City of Five Season’s” that’s committed to providing personalized, patient-centered care. We are seeking a board-certified Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician that is open to the Midwest and is looking for a vibrant community and a mission-minded practice.Opportunity Highlights
- Excellent Quality of Life
- Join a team of 4 providers
- Work within a mission-minded multispecialty group who focus on quality rather than quantity
- Sign on bonus, loan forgiveness, relocation and annual merit base increase available
- Visa Sponsorship available
- 1:5 Call with Post-Call day off
An eclectic midsized metro, Cedar Rapids is a wonderful place for providers to live and work. Filled with beautiful scenery and friendly individuals, it offers a highly desirable quality of life.
- A low cost of living + safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Ranked #20 by Niche in “Best Cities to Buy a House in America”
- Excellent public + private schools
- Plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy—hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing, golfing, and more
- A thriving arts + cultural scene with events and activities throughout the year
- Local airport with direct flights to a variety of sought-after cities, including Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Denver, Los Angeles, and Tampa
- Medscape ranks Iowa #7 in “Best Places to Practice"
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Iowa and must be board-eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Medical degree required
Licensure in IowaAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md