Bristol Health Medical Group has a leadership opportunity for a board certified/board eligible surgeon fellowship trained in breast surgery to join the Beekley Center for Breast Health and Wellness at Bristol Hospital.
The Beekley Center for Breast Health and Wellness is a well-established, multi-disciplinary breast center devoted to the screening, diagnosis and treatment of breast disease. Our team is a highly skilled group of breast specialists devoted to providing comprehensive, compassionate breast care in a personalized and well-coordinated team approach.
We are seeking candidates who possess significant clinical expertise, strong leadership skills and experience collaborating in multi-disciplinary programs.
Position Highlights Include:
- Dedicated breast health nurse navigator and on-site radiologists
- Advanced services that include 3D mammogram, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, ultrasound-guided biopsy, preoperative localization and lymphoscintigraphy
- Reconstructive service with a full spectrum of reconstructive choices
- Weekly tumor board meeting
- Minimally-invasive, office-based treatment options
Bristol Health Medical Group Offers:
- Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance provided
- J1 and H1b sponsorship
Our community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!