Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Pediatrician to join the current 6 provider practice (5 pediatricians and 1 PNP).
- Physician led medical group
- Practice in a collegial and supportive work environment
- Integrated EMR (EPIC)
- Strong clinic support staff
- Board Eligible/Certified in Pediatrics
- An active and unrestricted California Medical License
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 124+ clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistant practicing in 22+ specialties throughout the Sonoma County. Our organization is nationally recognized for excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive Salary
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- Robust retirement plan
* It is the policy of the Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SMGR’s employment policies and practices.