Frye Regional Medical Center, located in Hickory, NC, is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Joint or Sports Medicine Surgeon.
- Join established providers with strong administrative support
- Hospital employed position with shared call
- Enjoy endless outdoor adventures with proximity to large metro areas such as Charlotte.
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital:
Frye Regional Medical Center, a 355-bed hospital, is a part of the Duke LifePoint Healthcare system. FRMC offers the region access to more than 50 primary care and specialty providers through the FryeCare Physician network, including OB/Gyn, oncology, cardiology, behavioral health, orthopedics, general and bariatric surgery, and more.
About the Community:
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Hickory is a well-rounded community located between Charlotte & Asheville. From furniture to recreational activities, this small town delivers a life rich in tradition & promise.