Envision Physician Services, a large, national radiology group, has an outstanding opportunity for a Radiology Medical Director who has general radiology skills, to join our growing practice.
Join us today and enjoy the robust benefits of being a part of the Envision team; where you aren t just a number, you re a part of the family!
- M-F, 8a-5p schedule
- $50,000 Bonus!
- Paid Time Off annually
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance with full time positions
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Proficient in general radiology
- Board certification or board eligible if just out of training
- Active Florida license or ability to obtain with the help of Envision Physician Services
For more information about these opportunities, please contact Radiology Clinical Recruiter, Craig Cassidy at 469-967-9331 or e-mail Craig.Cassidy@EnvisionHealth.com.
With less than a two hour commute to Florida s most visited areas, Orlando, West Palm Beach and Fort Myers, Sebring is a centrally located city with lots of options. Sebring offers multiple state parks, their own International Raceway, golf courses, camp grounds, a performing arts theatre and a wonderful Downtown Historic District. If you enjoy water sports, Lake Placid is a quick drive where you can enjoy boating, tubing, and much more. This family friendly area will never leave you without something to enjoy together! Enjoy the temperatures other vacation to Florida for and call this place home.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.