Norton Hospital and Norton Women s & Children s Hospital OB Hospitalist
Only 6 days a month as FT OB/GYN Hospitalist position in Louisville, KY!
Up to $50K Bonus with New Competitive Rates for OB/GYN Hospitalists opportunity at our Physician-Led Program in Louisville, KY!
Seeking experienced OB/GYN Hospitalists for our practice opportunities at Norton Hospital and Norton Women s & Children s Hospital. This physician-led hospital group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care and providing an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education.
Norton Hospital is a 605-bed hospital with special emphasis on advanced diagnostics and surgical procedures. Connected to Norton Children s Hospital, Norton Hospital is the region s preferred birthing facility for high-risk pregnancies. The hospital also serves as a teaching facility for the University Of Louisville School Of Medicine.
Norton Women s & Children s Hospital is a full-service, 373-bed community hospital offering inpatient and outpatient medical/surgical care, full diagnostic services and 24-hour emergency care for men, women and children.
Please submit your CV for consideration.
- Competitive compensation package
- Relocation available!
- Work/Life balance with 6 to 8 24- hour shifts per month
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Effective day 1!)
- $50K Start Date Signing Bonus
- Envision can acquire necessary licenses, if needed
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Full-time, part-time, per diem available at competitive rate affording flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Annual deliveries: 2,400 at Norton and 5,000 at Norton Women s and Children s Hospital
- Level III NICU
- Strong sub-specialty support including MFM, anesthesia, neonatology, GYN/ONC and URO/GYN
- No additional call coverage required
- Delivery room
- Full-spectrum OBGYN Hospitalist work
Louisville is known for its big-city action with small-town charm. Situated on the banks of the Ohio River, downtown Louisville offers an urban feel with something for everyone from established restaurants and shops, the original Whiskey Row, to the West Main District consisting of nearly 10 walkable attractions, like the Frazier History Museum, Kentucky Science Center and the Muhammad Ali Center. Louisville is home of the Kentucky Derby, Louisville Bats, the University of Louisville Cardinals, and the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory. It hosts many annual cultural events and festivals such as the two-week long Kentucky Derby Festival, The Great Steamboat Race and many others. For outdoor enthusiasts, Louisville is filled with hiking trails, forests, creeks and preserves. The University of Louisville offers undergraduate degrees in over 50 fields of study, master s degrees in over 75 areas, and doctoral degrees in over 35 disciplines. The university also is accredited to grant professional degrees in medicine, dentistry, and law. The region is served by three major interstate highways and international airport located just five miles from downtown Louisville.