Radiology Associates of Hollywood, a large sub-specialized radiology group, is currently seeking a Chief of Pediatric Radiology. Accuracy, attention to detail, professionalism and a commitment to excellence are the trademarks of our practice. We have exclusively served the Memorial Healthcare System since it opened in 1953.
This CAQ certified pediatric radiologist will join a subsection with 4 other pediatric radiologists, including on Pediatric Interventional Radiologist, to perform all imaging procedures at the group's Children's Hospital as well as provide interpretations for pediatric studies performed at the Healthcare System's affiliated hospitals.
Our stable and progressive practice with over 60 BC and fellowship trained members performs nearly 1 million total exams yearly at their 6 hospitals and outpatient facilities. 3-year profit sharing track or per diem position based upon your needs. Fully integrated digital PACS and state of the art equipment at all facilities, including a new fixed hybrid 3T intra-operative MRI at the children s hospital. Neuro and musculoskeletal MRI read by other sections of the practice. Extensive growth and expansion in pediatric services are predicted as construction of our thriving Children's Hospital continues.
We pride ourselves within a Semi-academic environment with extra-clinical opportunities including multidisciplinary conferences, medical student and (non-Radiology) resident education, as well as technologist education.
The radiology group has been affiliated with its profitable Healthcare System for nearly 70 years. Equal call responsibilities and vacation for all members from day one. Initial income is highly competitive and based upon experience. Optional internal moonlighting opportunities exist to augment income, if desired. Benefits include sign-on bonus, malpractice coverage with tail, moving allowance, educational stipend, etc.
Details of the position include:
- Candidate should have a strong foundation in all fields of pediatric radiology.
- Candidate to have completed a one-year Pediatric Radiology fellowship
- Our group provides services for this healthcare system s 6 hospitals and outpatient facilities, including a Level 1 trauma center and the pediatric hospital
- Enjoy stable and excellent professional relationships with our pediatric surgeons, neurologists, orthopedics, oncologists, and rehabilitation physicians
- Fully integrated digital PACS and electronic medical record. We have state of the art equipment at all facilities.
- Profit sharing track, competitive compensation and benefits package including paid malpractice, tail coverage, and CME reimbursement.
- No mammo or IR skills required. No overnight rotations.
- Participate in medical student and resident education
Centrally located between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, FL, lovely Hollywood boasts five miles of protected beach along the Atlantic Ocean. Hollywood is a recreational magnet and residential haven offering all the advantages of South Florida combined with a quiet, hometown appeal that is perfect for singles, couples and families and minutes away from many other area attractions.BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.