High-End Breast Imager Opportunity in Sunny South Florida!
Radiology Associates of Hollywood, a large sub-specialized group, is seeking a board certified (or eligible) Breast Imager. Accuracy, attention to detail, professionalism and a commitment to excellence are the trademarks of our practice. We have exclusively served the Memorial Healthcare System since it opened in 1953.
Details of Position:
- Candidate should have a strong foundation in all fields of breast imaging
- Work with state-of-the-art equipment including Hologic 3D (Tomosynthesis) Mammography); Supersonics Breast US units; Siemens 1.5 MRI and Phillips 3T MRI.
- Our multimodality intervention with vacuum-assisted *MRI, US and *3D-stereotactic biopsy and *SAVI Scout Localization is used to diagnose and treat over 700 new breast cancer patients each year. C View and Digital *Tomosynthesis standard throughout the practice. *First in Florida
- Candidate to have completed a one-year fellowship in Breast Imaging
- Affiliated with a premier cancer institute, the radiologists enjoy excellent professional relationships with dedicated breast sub-specialists in Breast Medical Oncology, Breast Genetics, Breast Surgical Oncology, Breast Radiation, Breast Pathology and Plastic/Reconstructive Surgery.
- Weekly dedicated Breast Tumor Boards serve as working conferences to deliver the highest quality medicine to each patient in a considerate, caring, and timely manner.
- Various schedule options available
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including paid malpractice, tail coverage, and CME reimbursement.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Craig Cassidy, Radiology Clinical Recruiter, at 469-967-9331 or e-mail Craig.Cassidy@EnvisionHealth.com.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Centrally located between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, FL Hollywood boasts five miles of protected beach along the Atlantic Ocean. Hollywood is a recreational magnet and residential haven offering all the advantages of South Florida combined with a quiet, hometown appeal that is perfect for singles, couples and families and minutes away from many other area attractions.BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.