Benefis Health System, a large level II Trauma Center located in Great Falls, Montana, is seeking a hospitalist to join our collaborative and supportive team in a hospital employed model. We have very low turnover, a wide variety of patients and pathology, competitive compensation, benefit guarantees, and flexible scheduling that accommodates an adventurous Montana lifestyle!
- 7 on / 7 off schedule, 12-hour shifts, typically 7a – 7p
- Predominantly day rounding position (infrequently requested to cover for vacations or requests)
- Dedicated nocturnist (sometimes 2) and 2-3 dedicated admitters starting at 11am
- Cover only 1 hospital with 349 acute care beds Great access to specialists with over 300 providers on our medical staff representing 40 specialties, and partners with over 250 area physicians
- Open ICU (functioning “almost closed”) intensivists available for consultation 24/7 Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older (adult), excluding obstetrical
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients
- Procedures optional with privileging
- Excellent benefit package: retirement savings, health, dental, vision, paid disability paid malpractice, paid tail insurance, generous CME allowance and many more benefit options available!
- Competitive compensation package! S
- Sign-on Bonus!
Community Information Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
Benefis Health System This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 300 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of Becker’s Best Places To Work in Healthcare, 6 years in a row!