UPMC Presbyterian-Shadyside Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA
UPMC Presbyterian-Shadyside Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA has immediate day & night hospitalist opportunities. The preferred applicant will be available immediately or in the next few months.
Join our group of physicians, advanced practice providers, and fellows in an established and innovative program with exciting opportunities for long term Hospital Medicine careers focusing on providing exceptional quality patient care while serving as leaders throughout UPMC in medical education, quality and safety, and research.
- Board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Sign-On Bonus
- Family Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability Insurance
- Employer Matched Retirement Benefits
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
- Generous CME allowance and PTO
- Salary and benefits are highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
- $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer
- Based in Pittsburgh, PA
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Community
- Very reasonable cost of living Mid-size city with all the amenities of a large city and a friendly, community vibe
- Known as the City of Bridges, with 446 bridges, it has more than any city in the country
- Hit the Great Allegheny Passage, a 334 car-free trail for hikers, runners and cyclists
- Unmatched sports culture
- Abundant with parks, museums, music, universities and much more!