Job Description & Requirements
Cardiology in Michigan
A nationally recognized integrated health care system is seeking a board-certified or board eligible cardiologist to join its team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in one of the top places to practice medicine in the nation.Opportunity Highlights
- 100% outpatient position- No nights, weekends or call.
- Work alongside several other employed outpatient cardiologists. 95% of the time is at 1 office location.
- 91.4% employee retention rate speaks to this hospitals second-to-none professsional culture
- $50,000 Sign On Bonus
- Total of 8 weeks CTO/PTO
- Work at one of the top 50 Heart Hospitals in the Nation! Over 40+ years of cardiology experience
- Comprehensive benefits + retirement package
- Connection to the VA- perfect for someone who wants a great work/life balance while also getting the opportunity to work with veterans!
- Very afforable cost of living all while having access to skiing, camping, hunting, white water rafting, and much more.
Creating a contagious and united spirit throughout the entire community, this lively town is a wonderful place to live and work. Located in the Upper Peninsula, this job offers very quick access to Green Bay and all the City has to offer! New residents to this region quickly discover this is the perfect place to live for adventure and fun! You’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life here, thanks to the beautiful surroundings, friendly individuals, and access to golfing, skiing, fishing, snowmobiling, ATVs, hiking, canoeing, rock climbing and whitewater rafting!
About the Company
- A low cost of living
- Excellent public and private schools
- Plenty of recreational opportunities
- Close access to an international airport
- Convenient access to Minneapolis, Milwaukee, and Chicago
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology