This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region s largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work!
One of the largest medical groups in the US is seeking a maternal-fetal medicine (MFM) physician to join a team of 10 MFMs, five perinatal nurse practitioners, 24 perinatal sonographers, four genetic counselors, and a dietician. The successful candidate will work with an MFM group that is academically oriented and committed to excellent clinical care, education, and research.
- Academic-affiliated role in a busy practice
- Opportunity to participate in many subspecialty programs that enhance provider satisfaction and patient care, including Diabetes in Pregnancy Program, Hypertension/Kidney Disease Program, Cardio-OB Program, Placenta Accreta Spectrum Program, Advanced Gynecologic Imaging Program, Neurology and Pregnancy Program, Prenatal Palliative Care Program
- Extensive prenatal diagnosis and fetal care program performs more than 50,000 ultrasounds annually
- Inpatient consults at one of Pennsylvania s top hospitals
- Invasive procedures performed include CVS, genetic amniocentesis, selective/multifetal reduction, PUBS/IUT, and shunt procedures
- One of the largest medical groups in the US
- Excellent reputation and established history of success
One of the largest cities in Pennsylvania, Allentown is a charming community filled with events and activities perfect for families and individuals alike. With endless opportunities to enjoy the outdoors and convenient access to an array of big-city attractions nearby, it s an ideal place to call home.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Extensive parks system with beautiful surrounding scenery
- Myriad cultural attractions, museums, and historic sites
- Theatre district with several acclaimed restaurants
- 11 nearby institutes of higher education
- Proximity to Philadelphia and New York City
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.