Are you looking to join a thriving practice less than one hour from Atlanta?
Tanner Health System, located in west Georgia and east Alabama, is recruiting a board-certified or board-eligible Neurologist to join a practice in Carrollton, Georgia. This multi-specialty clinic is located close to the campus of Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton, which is a stroke care designated facility through the AHA/ASA and The Joint Commission.
Structure of position:
- Clinic based, 100% outpatient
- Opportunity for specialty practice growth including stroke, headache, concussion, neuro-muscular disorders, etc.
- Support available through a collegial neurology group plus on-site neuro-hospitalist during clinic hours.
- Monday-Friday schedule; after hours call to support the clinic patients only
- Large Primary Care network for referrals
- Tanner utilizes EPIC EMR systemwide
- Extremely competitive salary plus bonus and full benefits
- Experienced practicing M.D. or D.O.
- Board Certified or within seven years of residency
- Commitment to providing high-quality care to patients
- Must be team oriented with the ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
Enjoy the stability of employment and a compensation package which includes a highly competitive salary and bonus structure, comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K), relocation assistance, as well as additional incentives.
Tanner Health System is a five-hospital nonprofit health system providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across west Georgia and east Alabama. Our physicians and staff provide the latest technology and treatment options to advance the health of our patients. For more information on our health system, neurology services, and stroke care visit www.tanner.org/neurology-care.
Tanner Medical Group, named one of the largest physician group practices in metro Atlanta, serves communities throughout Carroll, Douglas, Haralson, Heard, and Paulding counties in Georgia. Our medical staff, comprised of more than 400 physicians and advanced practice providers, represent 30 comprehensive specialty services. Tanner providers are a unique group of professionals who believe in bringing care to surprising places while serving a tight-knit, rural community.
About Tanner Health System and the West Georgia Community:
- Vibrant and growing communities located in west Georgia
- Beautiful neighborhoods and lots of green space
- Strategically located between Atlanta (45 minutes east) and Birmingham, AL (2 hours west)
- Excellent school options
- Exceptional recreational opportunities available including the Carrollton Greenbelt (an 18 mile shared use path).
- Home of the University of West Georgia ~ 13,000 students
- Numerous large employers in the area with rapidly growing economy
- Enjoy easy access to the Atlanta Braves, Falcons, United, and Hawks, Six Flags over Georgia, Stone Mountain and The Atlanta Aquarium and so much more.
The city of Carrollton, GA is, located 40 miles west of Atlanta, GA and has a population of approximately 30,000. The Tanner Health System service area provides care to a population just under 400,000 in our primary and secondary markets. Tanner Health System is a 5 hospital, non- profit health system providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across west Georgia and east Alabama. To learn more about Tanner Health System visit tanner.org.