This physician will join a collaborative group of physicians and advanced practice providers covering all sub-specialties, and with its own surgery center, therapy and MRI.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Excellent communication skills and a patient-focused orientation
- Highly collaborative and interested in working to grow the spine service and the overall group
Salary and Benefits
- Our physicians have the opportunity to earn significantly above national averages via a compensation plan that emphasizes quality, work ethic, ancillary revenue, collaboration, goal alignment, and overall practice success.
- Benefits are competitive
- Limited on-call demand
- Malpractice Insurance and CME
Lancaster Orthopedic group is currently made up of 28 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’ve been a regional leader in providing high-quality, patient-oriented care for decades. Our philosophy is to provide our patients with all of the services they need to manage any musculoskeletal condition. We do this by emphasizing the addition of physicians and providers who fit our culture of collaboration.
New physicians will have the immediate opportunity to focus on their sub-specialty area of practice.
We have newer, well-equipped, ideally located, office locations and strong relationships with each of the local health care systems.
Lancaster County is located in South Central Pennsylvania along the Susquehanna River, approximately 70 miles west of Philadelphia. It’s praised for its beautiful farmlands, rich history, and rich art scene. The New York Post called it the new Brooklyn highlighting Lancaster County's art galleries, boutique shops, and restaurants.