Plastic Surgery & Burn Care
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Plastic Surgery-Burn & General Plastics physician to join our team in South San Francisco, CA.
The Burn Service at the Kaiser in South San Francisco was started almost 11 years ago. There has been steady growth in outpatient and video visits, inpatients (trending up) acute and reconstructive surgeries and consults. The ideal candidate is for this service is passionate about burn care and wants to continue growing this program. This is a hybrid practice and in addition to burn care, half of the practice is general plastic surgery including breast, skin (melanoma), chronic wound care, pressure ulcers, tissue expansion implants and some transgender. We do not have a need for micro-training and flaps, hand, or cosmetics. The multidisciplinary team includes P.S. Surgery, Orthopedic hand, ID, PT/OT and HBS. The ideal candidate also enjoys teaching (inpatient training), educational surveys, and involvement in quality assessment. Candidates must be BE/BC in Plastic Surgery and will need a CA Medical License Leadership skills or experience are a plus. For more information about TPMG, please contact:
Ken Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter, Kenneth.email@example.com or call (510) 625-6331 (office) or (510) 919-9971 (cell).
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: https://tpmg.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor