The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Recognizing the need for top quality physicians, TPMG is currently seeking excellent BC/BE Family Medicine physicians in Napa, CA.
Northern California's sophisticated yet laid-back ambiance offers urban and suburban lifestyles, enhanced by the presence of world-class art museums, renowned eateries, home of world championship sports teams, and a large spectrum of entertainment and recreational options.
As part of our team, you'll enjoy comprehensive administrative support, cross-specialty collaboration, easy access to resources and more. You'll also enjoy a balanced schedule, so you can make the most of your time here and at home. Most importantly, you'll have the professional autonomy you need to do what you do best: provide truly exceptional care for your patients.
Sponsorship opportunities are considered for certain specialties
- Physician-led organization career growth and leadership opportunities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission-driven, patient care-centered and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation
- Shareholder track
- Unparalleled stability
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
- $150,000 - $275,000 Forgivable Loan Program (based on location, experience and approval)
FAMILY MEDICINE OPPORTUNITIES:
Contact Bianca Canales at:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer l VEVRAA Federal Contractor