TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Adult Psychiatrist (OP/CL/Hybrid Options) to join our team in Santa Clara, CA.
- Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara is in the heart of Silicon Valley, home to the headquarters of several high-tech companies and the 9thmost populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area. Santa Clara is bordered by San Jose, Sunnyvale, and Cupertino.
- Outstanding local educational opportunities at all levels. Excellent public schools in the surrounding areas. Stanford University, Santa Clara University and San Jose State are all just miles away.
- Just minutes from downtown Cupertino, San Jose and Palo Alto, and less than an hour from San Francisco.
- Santa Clara is home to Levi's Stadium and the San Francisco 49ers. The San Jose Sharks home stadium is also just minutes away.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A Few Reasons to Consider A Practice With TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor