TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Adult Psychiatrist (Spanish Speaking Preferred) to join our team in Oakland, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
- Physician-led organization career growth and leadership opportunities
- Professional freedom
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission driven, patient care-centered and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor