Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to join Metropolitan Dermatology, a reputable, physician-owned practice where the highest quality of dermatologic care is provided as a result of the positive company culture, the highly skilled providers, and cohesive support from experienced staff. This opportunity will allow you to practice medical and cosmetic dermatology procedures and treatments and participate in research opportunities, if interested, in the following locations:
- Kenilworth / South Plainfield
- Jersey City / West New York
Metropolitan Dermatology offers you a meaningful work/life balance and competitive benefits in a relaxed, collegial atmosphere. We are proud to provide the very best general, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology in New Jersey.
- Well-established practice, privately owned since 2004
- Currently 16 offices and growing
- Each office is rated 4 to 5 stars on Google
- We always place clinical quality first
- Advanced technology, including state-of-the-art EMR, allowing our physicians to spend only 10 to 20 seconds per encounter on documentation
- Full transparency on productions and earnings
- Flexible full-time schedule available
- Mohs micrographic surgery performed within the practice
- Opportunity to carve out your personal practice (general, cosmetic, surgical, or research)
- Excellent compensation/incentive
- Well-trained integrated support from Clinical Coordinators
- Most offices are located within 30 minutes from New York
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible, or
- Must be a Board-Certified Nurse Practitioner, fully trained/experienced in dermatology
- Available locations: Split hours between the Jersey City and West New York (5 miles apart) and also Kenilworth and South Plainfield (12 miles apart)
- Spanish speaking is strongly preferred
- Flexible hours
- 30-50 Patients per day (depending upon comfort level)
- Highly competitive first-year base salary with % of collections
- Health benefits, 401K plan, and CME reimbursement
- Compensation for PA supervision, if comfortable
About the Area:
Metropolitan Dermatology’s locations are conveniently located near New Jersey’s major highways and public transportation, making it easy to go south where you can enjoy the coastline lined with beaches and an abundance of outdoor activities. While a short trip north lands you in the heart of New York City, where there are endless activities and site-seeing options for all ages including Time Square, the Museum of Modern Art, Broadway shows guaranteed to entertain, and some of the most popular restaurants and nightlife spots nationwide.
New Jersey makes high-quality education a priority and is home to some of the largest corporations in the country, contributing positively to the state’s strong economy. You will never be bored living in NJ where you can experience it all throughout the year, from swimming and surfing to skiing and skating, or maybe just socializing and shopping – we’ve got you covered!
Please feel free to reach us for more information regarding this opportunity to join our practice. All inquiries are confidential.
If you need a direct name/email, it would be Kristine Walters, email@example.com
Employer Profile [tab 2]
About Metropolitan Dermatology
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Metropolitan Dermatology’s offices in Belleville, Clark, Edison, Elizabeth, Hillsborough, Jersey City, Kearny, Kenilworth, Mahwah, South Plainfield, Southampton, Newton, Staten Island, Teaneck, Vineland, and West New York. Our group was founded in 2004 by Dr. Alex Doctoroff, affiliate of the world-renowned Columbia University and New York Presbyterian Hospital. Our well-trained staff provides thorough treatment for the full spectrum of dermatologic services for adult and pediatric patients and ensures that all patients receive the most comprehensive care possible. We offer a wide variety of services in all areas of medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology.
Our practice’s expertise ranges from MOHS micrographic surgery for the treatment of skin cancer, to allergy testing, to photodynamic therapy for sun-damage, pre-cancerous skin lesions, and acne. Dermoscopy (epiluminescent microscopy) is our preferred method of skin cancer detection, allowing for more accurate detection skin cancers and a decrease in unnecessary biopsies. Metropolitan Dermatology also has several highly skilled providers specializing in facial rejuvenation and cosmetic procedures.
We offer our providers the newest and most advanced developments in patient care for the treatment of skin, hair, and nail diseases. Additionally, our offices have been using electronic patient medical records since 2004 and offer a secure patient portal as well as the latest health & wellness platform for communications via mobile devices.