Specialty: Internal Medicine
Candidate Type: MD, DO
Visa Accepted: No J1 or H1
Salary Range: Not Specified
Loan Repayment: Yes
Employment Type: Full Time
Bonuses Offered: Sign-on, Stipend, Quality, Relocation, Productivity
Hello, Internal and Family Medicine MD's - both new and experienced - you are cordially invited to submit your CV for consideration for a spot on the team with one of Richmond's premier Internal Medicine Practices!
Bon Secours West End Internal Medicine
Located in the Bon Secours Heart Institute building - corner of Forest Ave and Glenside Drive - off I-64
- West End Internal Medicine is a Primary Care First Practice - a value-based, outcomes-driven care model
- We're an internal medicine practice - all patients age 18+
- Family Medicine Physician welcome
- Work M-F 8a-5p - prefer 5 day work week
- Very high volume office - daily need for provider who can accept new patients with high acuity and multiple chronic conditions
- Our team is 7 MD's - all highly experienced and collaborative providers
- Call is 1:8 - 1 week out of every 8 weeks - no hospital responsibility
- Average 20 patients per day (after ramp up period)
- EPIC EMR and Doxy.me telemedicine/virtual health platform
- Practice does women's health and joint injections
- 1:1 dedicated support by CMA or LPN
- Occasional VCU Resident precepting
- In-office lab, EKG - Pharm D, RN Clinical Supervisor, Nurse Manager - plans to add LCSW soon - Imaging across the street
- THIS PRACTICE HAS BEEN WITH BON SECOURS FOR 20 YEARS AND THE PROVIDERS HAVE AN OUTSTANDING REPUTATION IN OUR COMMUNITY. WE ARE KNOWN FOR EMPHASIS ON QUALITY CARE AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE. WE HAVE BEEN AT THE FOREFRONT FOR EMR IMPLEMENTATION (OVER 12 YEARS ON EPIC) MYCHART USAGE 90%, ANNUAL WELLNESS VISITS-75% OF ALL PATIENTS, HIGH IMMUNIZATION RATES, AND WE ARE MEETING 6 OF 6 QUALITY MEASURES. Achieved Gold Standards in the Advanced Care Transformation platform.
- Strong degree of collaboration and teamwork - all hands on deck with no egos and no drama - This is a truly great team!
You do not have to be of any certain faith to work here. Bon Secours is open to ANY providers who share our core values of Human Dignity, Integrity, Compassion, Stewardship and Service
Bon Secours Mercy Health is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, qualified for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program!
- Sign On Bonus as well as Quality and Productivity bonus opportunity available
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Highly competitive base salary guaranteed for 2 years
- Generous Paid Time Off and CME allowance, license and DEA paid, paid liability insurance, robust benefits including 403b with matching % plus supplemental executive retirement plan for MD's. and much more!
Qualified Candidates must have completed a U.S. Residency Program, and be BE or BC by the ABMS (ABIM, ABFM).
Contact in-house Recruiter Deb McCarthy to submit CV and schedule interview.
August 2023 Start Date.