Denver and Durango, Colorado
An outstanding health system based in Denver continues to improve and expand its Hematology/Oncology service line. Multiple positions are available throughout the greater Denver area and Durango.
- BE/BC with ABIM in Hematology/Oncology
- Hospital employed position
- Competitive compensation with generous starting bonus, relocation, reimbursement, quality bonus, plus CME.
- Four clinic days and one admin day.
- Monday-Thursday. No weekend call!
- Flexible 2022/2023 start dates
- Graduating fellows and experienced hematology/oncologists are encouraged to apply.
Denver is a vibrant and culturally diverse city, known for its stunning mountain vistas, access to the Colorado Rocky Mountains and some of the world's most spectacular resorts. With more than 250 parks in the city, miles of walkable paths, and off-leash dog parks, Denver offers a plethora of avenues to enjoy the outdoors. Denver also offers a wide range of metropolitan amenities including: the largest complex of stages under one roof at the Denver Center of Performing Arts, multiple top-rated restaurants, art and history museums, numerous sporting venues. Denver has something for everyone! Come to play and stay!
To learn more, please contact Arleen Richardson
Click to contact
Your CV will remain confidential until you have authorized its release.