Washington Permanente Medical Group (WPMG) is a clinician-led, self-governed and independent multi-specialty group practice, providing care to the more than 700,000 Kaiser Permanente patients in Washington state. We work unencumbered by traditional health care obstacles and without silos; prioritizing people over profits, collaboration over ego, and driven by a singular goal: our patients' health. At WPMG, we take care of the whole person, with a team to address the fundamental, social, and emotional needs that contribute to total health. We are clinicians motivated by the desire to make a purposeful difference in the communities we serve, and in how health care is delivered.
Kaiser Permanente-Washington Permanente Medical Group is seeking a full-time 1.0 FTE Adult Psychiatrist to join our Factoria Medical Center team in Bellevue, Washington.
Kaiser Permanente-Washington Permanente Medical Group, the Pacific Northwest's premier multi-specialty group, is currently seeking BE/BC Psychiatrists to join our group practice within Adult Psychiatry.
Washington Permanente Medical Group is dedicated to providing comprehensive, innovative and patient-centered care to communities throughout Washington. This commitment to quality has led to high patient satisfaction scores; in fact, we were recently ranked in the top four nationally for patient satisfaction.
* 100% outpatient opportunity
* Call coverage from home 1 weeknight per month and 3-4 weekends per year.
* 50% or more possibility to work from home -75% is direct patient facing time and 25% is desktop and meeting time
* Competitive salary, bonuses, and generous benefit package offered.
* Outstanding team in a collegial environment makes this opportunity worth exploring.
* Team members consist of other health care professionals including Psychologists, Masters Level Therapists, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses and Behavioral Health Specialists.
* Generous hiring bonuses offered.
* Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills are essential to quickly and successfully build trusting patient relationships
* Interest in Collaborative Care in Primary Care .
* Population based mental health management with strong collaboration with Primary Care partners for stabilized patients
* Support crisis therapy.
Washington Permanente Medical Group encourages its staff to maintain care-focused patient relationships and manage innovative practices using state-of-the-art technology while advocating a well-balanced life and personal health.
Watch this video: Practicing Psychiatry at WPMG
Factoria Medical Center is comprised of Family Medicine, Pediatrics, The Adolescent Center, Behavioral Health and Social Work Services. Lab, Pharmacy, and Radiology on site. Office hours are 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday.
As a condition of employment, all clinicians and employees are required to verify COVID-19 vaccination status. As part of the pre-boarding process and before starting work, you will be required to verify your vaccination status, and will be provided an opportunity to apply for an accommodation based on a religious or medical reason, if needed.
Benefits include: Full malpractice indemnification (including tail coverage), medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) & employer-paid retirement contributions, paid vacation, CME, long-term disability, long-term care benefits, and the ability to become a shareholder in our group practice. Competitive salary offered. Opportunity to become Shareholder after 3 years. No state income tax in Washington State. Learn more about WPMG benefits.
Bellevue is the fifth largest city in Washington, with a population of more than 134,000. The city spans more than 31 square miles between Lake Washington and Lake Sammamish and is a short drive from the Cascade Mountains. It is the high-tech and retail center of the Eastside, with more than 130,000 jobs and a downtown skyline of gleaming high-rises. Although business booms downtown, much of Bellevue retains a small-town feel with thriving, woodsy neighborhoods, nearly 100 beautiful parks, a vast network of trails, top schools and a vibrant economy. Bellevue is routinely ranked among the best mid-sized cities in the country (Livability.com and 24/7 Wall Street). The population is becoming more diverse - according to the most recent census, minorities constituted 41 percent of Bellevue's population and more than 50 languages are now spoken by children in Bellevue public schools.
We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients in Washington State's richly diverse communities. Many know the Pacific Northwest as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Washington an excellent place to live.
Equity, Inclusion and Diversity
In our local communities and across the nation, Kaiser Permanente sets the standard for respectful care. With multicultural staff, equity, inclusion and diversity councils, medical interpretation resources, outreach efforts, educational programs and more, Kaiser Permanente puts people first in our medical centers and beyond.
As part of Kaiser Permanente, Washington Permanente Medical Group (WPMG) seeks to create equity in our communities, eliminate health disparities, and always put patients-the heart of everything we do-first.
Following the guidelines in our National Diversity Agenda, every member of our team strives to:
* Provide culturally responsive and appropriate medical care to improve the health and satisfaction of all people in our increasingly diverse membership
* Recruit and retain clinicians and staff that enhance our workforce
* Grow our membership by providing exceptional service and clinical care to all communities in our region
Creating a diverse workforce, an inclusive environment, and equitable opportunity for employment, growth, and advancement are deeply linked to our mission, our business, and our economic future. WPMG continues to add programs that build and maintain a workplace where we engage with our members, communities, and each other-with dignity, respect, and cultural understanding.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As part of our commitment to our employees and the members and patients we serve, we integrate diversity into all aspects of our operations. Maintaining a workforce with industry-leading levels of diversity through deliberate planning, development, and outreach is critical to fulfilling our mission, sustaining our business objectives, and providing the best level of care to our members and patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
* All applicants must have an unrestricted Washington State Medical License and Federally Issued DEA license.
* All applicants must possess a full range of clinical skills and an interest in working with an innovative group practice.
* Medical Degree MD/DO or better
Licenses & Certifications
* Washington Medical Lic
* DEA License