Texoma Medical Center, a 414-bed acute care facility located one hour north of Dallas, is recruiting an Orthopedic Surgeon. Continued growth in the community has created a definite need for additional surgeons to keep the orthopedic patients in the market.
- This is a general Orthopedic practice replacing a retired physician
- Position can be employed or private practice, if preferred
- Join five other established Orthopedic Surgeons, with four currently sharing call
- Hospital is a Level III Trauma Center
- Benefit from a strong referral base and the full support of the hospital
- Compensation will include a competitive salary, sign-on, relocation and paid call
The City of Denison, Texas, a community of 22,000 residents, is located 60 miles north of Dallas. Denison offers excellent schools, beautiful scenery, and a variety of shopping, restaurants and hotels. Its proximity to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex allows Denison to offer access to every urban amenity, while retaining the unhurried atmosphere of a smaller community.