The Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, is seeking a physician who is board-certified/board-eligible in pediatric emergency medicine. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a fast-paced and growing emergency department while pursuing academic interests. The UMMC Pediatric Emergency Department serves entire state of Mississippi and averages over 47,000 visits a year. All pediatric subspecialties are in-house, including pediatric intensive care, pediatric neurology, infectious disease, gastroenterology, surgery, genetics, endocrinology, cardiology and others.
This position offers a very competitive base salary that is based on AAAP standards and a generous benefits package.
- This is an ideal practice for candidates interested in an academic career with a clinical component. PEM board-eligible/board-certified position
- Separate designated Pediatric Emergency Department
- Beautiful new facilities with state-of-the-art equipment
- Level I trauma center designation
- Advanced practice providers assist with patient flow
- Flexible shifts
- Active ground and air critical care transport teams
Enjoy a more reasonable cost of living than in many areas of the country and benefit from outstanding educational options in a safe and progressive community. Centrally located in the southern U.S. with easy access to New Orleans, Memphis, Atlanta, and the beaches of the Gulf Coast.
Please send resume to:
- Whitney Warrington Bondurant, JD, DHA
Department Business Administrator
Department of Pediatrics
University of Mississippi Medical Center, Department of Pediatrics
2500 N. State St. Jackson, MS 39216