Lourdes is currently seeking a BE/BC candidate to join a well-respected Primary Care group. Office EMR is EPIC with outpatient Psychiatry, Pain Management on site, and 24/7 Hospitalist.
Lourdes is part of of Mercy Health Partners, with 24 hospitals and over 1000 employed physicians. Mercy Health Partners is known as the largest non-profit health care system in Ohio with two hospitals in Kentucky.
Together, we have one incredible story to share, a story no other healthcare system has:
- Together, we are one of the Nation's largest health systems, and the largest system in Ohio.
- Together, we are ranked nationally in the top 20% of health systems in the Nation for clinical quality and efficiency.
- Together, we are a top employer and support the economics in all of our communities.
- Together, we provide more than $1 million in charity care and community benefit every single day.
Lourdes named top 150 best places to work in healthcare:
Lourdes is a licensed 359 bed regional medical center. Some of our recent investments are two new Hybrid ORs and two new Cardiac Catheterization labs. Lourdes currently has 20 million dollars of new construction projects underway. Lourdes has recently completed construction of a new Emergency Department, a 10-bed impatient Hospice Center, and a new Behavioral Health floor to better serve our growing patient population. Lourdes has 14 ICU beds and 12 CCU beds.
When you work at Lourdes:
- You serve with a medical staff of 180 representing over 40 specialties
- Work with over 1200 caring staff
- 32,000 people visit our Emergency Department each year
You will enjoy your time off also with:
- State parks, including two of the nation's largest man-made lakes: Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake.
- $44 million Performing Arts Center and Broadway shows
- Nationally recognized artist district
- Main-street listed as one of Five Most Romantic Main streets in the nation
- Service area of nearly 460K
- Nashville two-hour drive and St. Louis two and half hour drive
- Jet Service from Paducah to Chicago (twice daily)
Lourdes employed physician's based practices or Mercy Medical Associates "MMA" is a large healthcare system recognized for its mission orientation and patient-focused care. The productivity based compensation model is desired by physicians wanting to work full or part-time. All positions offer a competitive compensation package based on national rates, sign-on bonus, student loan assistance, relocation assistance, Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Medical Malpractice Insurance, CME Allowance and CME days off.