Develop your ideal primary care practice in a beautiful facility with 9 fully equipped exam rooms and radiology services inclusive of Mammography. Wapakoneta is a safe and friendly city of approximately 10,000 people with easy access to Interstate 75.
Please note some of the highlights below pertaining to our opportunity:
- Most practices have achieved a Level 3 accreditation for Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). Newer practices committed to the same quality of care.
- Employed by a progressive 424 Bed Hospital.
- Excellent quality of life with a call rotation of 7:1
- New office in a beautiful YMCA with cutting-edge technology including EMR (EPIC)
- Outstanding sub-specialty support including 24/7 Hospitalist program
- No OB
- Full employment benefits include, but are not limited to, health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, 403b with hospital matching and more.
St. Rita s Health Partners in Lima, Ohio is part of the Mercy Health based in Cincinnati, the largest healthcare system in Ohio. Mercy Health is ranked nationally in the top 20% of health systems for clinical quality and efficiency.
Our region is centrally located within 70-90 miles of major airports and big city shopping (Dayton, Columbus, and Toledo). We are able to offer the best of both worlds - a friendly hometown atmosphere with easy access to metro experiences and airports.
If you are ready for a new or your first practice please contact Traci Cox, Physician Recruitment at 419-296-7808 and email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are offering successful candidates a competitive salary and recruitment package commensurate with the qualifications and background of the applicant.