Rheumatology Consultants, PLLC is seeking a full-time rheumatologist for an independent single-specialty rheumatology group in Knoxville, Tennessee.
We are a group of five physicians and one physician assistant.
- Independent single specialty group practicing evidence-based rheumatology
- In-office ancillary services including lab, X-ray, and ultrasound
- Infusion suite
- Well trained staff with low turnover
- Four and a half day work week
- Maximal retirement benefits (401K profit-sharing retirement plan)
- Partnership track
- Upper percentage of earning potential
Knoxville is an ideal city to practice medicine. It provides many opportunities for fans of sports, music, art, and other entertainment. The rolling hills and Tennessee River setting provide ideal places for outdoor activities. Knoxville to home to well-regarded public and private schools. With extensive nearby river/lake/mountain ventures and accessible Atlantic/gulf trips, Knoxville is well located for personal and family fun outside of work.
Formed in 1979, Rheumatology Consultants, PLLC have a longstanding relationship with referrers and other specialty consultants to serve the needs of our patients and help our practice thrive. Our office is designed to best serve us as rheumatologists, which provides a unique and desirable setup that is beneficial from both a quality of life and financial perspective.