Job Description & Requirements
Hospitalist Physician in California
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 7-on and 7-off
An established physician group based in Fresno, CA is seeking qualified physicians for multiple open hospitalist positions within their growing team. BE or BC, Internal Medicine trained physicians or Family Medicine trained (with Hospitalist experience) are encouraged to apply.Opportunity Highlights
- Day, Night and Swing shifts are available.
- A true 7-on/7-off schedule with PTO accrued in first year, allowing for a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive Guaranteed Salary w/ bi-annual bonus based on group performance
- Enjoy comprehensive benefits including a signing bonus, CME allowance, health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and retirement with employer match
A truly unique community, this major metro area is home to more than 80 different nationalities and a median age of 30 (five years under the national average). There is an overabundance of life to enjoy here!
- Largest metro population in the Valley
- Median age for county is 30, five years below national average
- Warm, friendly community with beautiful neighborhoods
- Thriving K-12 education system with public and private options + local colleges and universities
- Year-round sports including golf, tennis, fishing, skiing, and snowboarding
- Excellent local theater, arts and live music scenes, ballet, and superb philharmonic orchestra
- Less than 90 miles from Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park, and Kings Canyon National Park
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board eligible or certified in Hospitalist or Internal Medicine.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hospitalist, General Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, locum tenens hospitalist, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md