Job Description & Requirements
Radiation Oncology Physician in Iowa
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $625000.00 - 800000.00
An established independent cancer center committed to personalized, compassionate care is seeking a qualified candidate specializing in radiation oncology to join its team. This position offers a great quality of life while living and working in a beautiful Midwest metro area.Opportunity Highlights
- Monday–Friday schedule
- Ample referrals + excellent patient volume
- Low call volume
- Academic affiliation—research + teaching abilities
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment
A welcoming city full of genuine Midwest values, this close-knit metro community is a wonderful place to call home. With beautiful surroundings and a wealth of amenities at your fingertips, you’ll have all you need and more.
- Incredibly safe, family-friendly community with a low cost of living
- Wonderful neighborhoods + housing options
- Great public + private schools
- Stunning scenery + plenty of outdoor recreation—enjoy hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, canoeing, cross-country skiing, and much more
- Great shopping + dining options
- Local airport for ease of travel
- Medscape ranks Iowa #7 in “Best Places to Practice"
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Iowa and must be board-eligible or certified in radiation oncology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncologist, Imaging, Radiotherapy, Cancer Research, radiology,, radiology, radiologist