Job Description & Requirements
Dermatology in North Carolina
A reputable multi-specialty group, providing exemplary medical services to Eastern North Carolina for more than 50 years, seeks a board-certified or a board-eligible dermatologist to join its team. You’ll enjoy practicing with an experienced group and you’ll reap the tremendous benefits of their partnership offer.Opportunity Highlights
- Network of 100+ providers in one of North Carolina’s premier multi-specialty groups
- Outpatient only
- Ample volume will allow you to ramp up easily
- Strong support staff (as many MA’s as needed)
- Practice focuses on the physicians’ need
- Partnership with two or four-year track
- Partners enjoy unlimited vacation + 100% net collections
Nicknamed the Emerald City, this gem of Eastern North Carolina serves as a medical, educational, cultural, and economic hub. The city offers many urban amenities while its location on the Tar River lends to a relaxing feel.
- Affordable and popular location for families and individuals looking for a good quality of life
- Excellent public and private school options
- College community with Division One athletics
- Vibrant art, live music, and culinary scenes, plus downtown area with many restaurants and local market
- A multitude of activities for outdoor enthusiast near or on the river including parks, hiking, biking, and kayaking
- Beautiful location with warm, humid summers and mild winters
- Less than 90 miles to Raleigh and Durham, NC; ~2 hours to North Carolina beaches
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of North Carolina and must be board-eligible or certified in Dermatology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md