We are inviting BC/BE Anesthesiologists with exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join us in a significant expansion of Lehigh Valley Anesthesia Services (LVAS). LVAS is entirely organized to provide single specialty anesthesia care to Lehigh Valley Health Network, currently including the core hospitals of Lehigh Valley Hospital (LVH) Cedar Crest and LVH Muhlenberg, as well as the ambulatory surgery center in Allentown at the 17th St. campus, our orthopedic specialty facilities at LVH-Tilghman, and our regional hospital campuses of LVH - Schuylkill and LVH Dickson City.
Imagine a career at one of the nation's most advanced health networks. Be part of an exceptional health care experience and join the inspired, passionate team at Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). LVHN has been ranked among the "Best Hospitals" by U.S. News & World Report for over 20 years. Whether you're considering your next career move or your first, consider LVHN where you will provide community care and impact the lives of your patients
Practice /Position Overview:
- Join an Anesthesiology Department and care team already comprised of dozens of anesthesiologists and over 150 CRNAs.
- Seeking anesthesiologists with a variety of clinical interests and expertise, with emphasis on general and orthopedic anesthesia, cardiovascular anesthesia, pediatric anesthesia, obstetric anesthesia, and neuroanesthesia, as our network continues to grow and add to the scale and clinical specialization of the care we deliver.
- Opportunities for diverse practice experience of case and facility type, or focused practice geographically or clinically.
- Opportunities for facility and subspecialty leadership and professional development through the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, our partner in medical education. The medical education program SELECT stands for Scholarly Excellence, Leadership Experiences and Collaborative Training. Education and training of medical students and residents is an important part of our mission. Lehigh Valley Health Network has 17 ACGME fellowship and residency training programs. An opportunity to explore clinical research is available and will be supported.
- Passion for clinical work to positively impact patient care, safety, and experience.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified with American Board of Anesthesiology
- A valid Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Variety of site, specialty, and schedule
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
The Lehigh Valley is one of the fastest growing areas in the country, located in the heart of eastern Pennsylvania; 60 miles from Philadelphia and 80 miles from New York City. The area has outstanding public and private school systems, several Colleges and Universities, and an abundance of cultural and recreational offerings including minor league baseball, soccer, and hockey. To learn more about the Lehigh Valley visit: www.discoverlehighvalley.com
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is comprised of thirteen (13) hospital campuses plus numerous health centers, physician practices, rehabilitation locations, ExpressCARE sites and other outpatient care locations in ten (10) eastern Pennsylvania counties. We provide acute care in all major clinical areas in state-of-the-art medical-surgical and critical care units. We have hospitals in Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Hazleton, Pottsville, Dickson City and East Stroudsburg with nearly 75,000 admissions and more than 300,000 emergency department visits each year. LVHN Medical Staff Includes over 1,900 providers employed by Lehigh Valley Physician Group represent 50+ medical specialties in more than 300 practice locations. Our health care professionals provide amazing care every day. Learn more, about us, and the scope of our network.
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.