Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Position
Peyton Manning Children s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent in Evansville is seeking a BE/BC Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our growing Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychology program. We currently have three strong Behavioral Health programs at the Center for Children: a Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health clinic, a Subspecialty Integrated Pediatric Psychology Clinic and a Feeding Disorders Program. Our outpatient Center for Children is located on the campus of Peyton Manning Children s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent Evansville and also houses a Pediatric Multi Specialty Clinic and a Pediatric Therapy program. This part time (0.8 FTE) position will replace a current part time physician who is retiring. Ideally, this position has been created as part-time at 0.8 FTE, but candidates seeking a different FTE status would be given consideration. This position is a unique practice model offering great work life balance in an outpatient/consultative role.
The Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Clinic is part of a multidisciplinary model which includes a Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health Clinic staffed by 2 child and adolescent clinical psychologists and 2 LCSWs, a Subspecialty Integrated Pediatric Psychology Clinic staffed by 2 pediatric psychologists, and a Feeding Disorders Program staffed by 3 pediatric psychologists. The Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Clinic is predominantly an outpatient practice that includes inpatient consultations. Compensation is very competitive.
- Outpatient clinic practice - inpatient consultations only
- Established Pediatric Multi-Specialty Clinic including full-time GI, GI NP, full-time neurologist and neurology
NP, full-time endocrinology NP and 2 integrated psychologists. Part-time endocrinology, pulmonology,
sleep medicine, urology, hematology and child abuse clinics are also offered.
- 22 bed Pediatric Inpatient Unit with 4 Pediatric Hospitalists; 7 bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit with 2
- Level II Pediatric Trauma Verification
- 7 bed Emergency Room area dedicated for children with dedicated providers
- 32 Bed NICU with 5 Neonatologists
- Behavioral-based, multidisciplinary outpatient Feeding Disorders Clinic
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Program with pediatric psychologists and LCSWs
- Outpatient Pediatric Therapy Program with an indoor/outdoor Sensory Therapy Playground
- Outpatient Family Navigators to ensure continuity of care
- Ronald McDonald House on campus
Ascension St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities we have been privileged to serve for more than 140 years, with over 20 health ministries serving in central and southern Indiana.
Ascension St. Vincent is part of Ascension the largest nonprofit health system in the U.S. and the world s largest Catholic health system whose shared mission is to care for the body, mind and spirit of those we serve.