Specialty: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Candidate Type: MD, DO
Visa Accepted: No J1 or H1
Salary Range: Not Specified
Loan Repayment: Yes
Employment Type: Full Time
Bonuses Offered: Sign-on, Stipend, Quality, Relocation, Productivity
Join the team of Internal and Family Medicine Providers at
Ghent Station Medical Associates!
Located in the heart of beautiful, eclectic, historic Ghent - Norfolk, VA
Close to Old Dominion University and Eastern Virginia Medical School
Surrounded by restaurants, night life, shopping, rich culture, museums, parks and beautiful homes and lofts - old and new
Bon Secours Mercy Health is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, qualified for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program!
- $35,000 sign on bonus
- $10,000 relocation allowance - if over 50 radius miles
- 2 year guaranteed base compensation
- $50,000 Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Highly competitive compensation with productivity and quality bonus plan
- Robust benefit package plus generous Paid Time Off plus CME days and allowance
- 403b retirement planning + matching %
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan for Physicians
- Internal Medicine Physician - outpatient only
- Full Time Monday - Friday 4-10's or 5-8's No nights or weekends
- Call rotation - 1 week every 5 to 6 weeks
- Average 18 patients/day after ramp-up period
- EPIC EMR
- MyChart and Doxy.me telehealth and evisits
- Diverse patient demographics - 18+ to Geriatric
- Eligible candidates will have completed a U.S. Based Residency Program and be BE or BC by ABMS-ABIM.
- New grads welcome - mentorship gladly offered
Interviewing NOW for 2023 start dates.
Contact our Primary Care Recruiter to submit CV and interview. firstname.lastname@example.org
Your expertise and caring hands make the fulfillment of our mission possible.