Specialty: Internal Medicine
Candidate Type: MD, DO
Visa Accepted: No J1 or H1
Salary Range: Not Specified
Loan Repayment: Yes
Employment Type: Full Time
Bonuses Offered: Sign-on, Stipend, Quality, Relocation, Productivity
Outpatient Internal Medicine Opportunity - Join a well-established practice in a newer building close to highway and shopping!
Bon Secours Mercy Health is a 501(c)3 health system - eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program!
This is a replacement provider position with a panel in place - you'll assist in caring for these patients as well as have the team support to build your own panel.
- $35,000 sign on bonus
- $10,000 relocation allowance (taxable benefit) - if over 50 radius miles
- 2 year guaranteed base compensation
- up to $65,000 Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Highly competitive base compensation with productivity and quality bonus plan
- Robust benefit package plus Paid Time Off plus CME days and allowance
- 2 MD in practice
- Full time position - 36 clinical/4 admin hours - M-F - early start welcome, no weekends, flexible 4/10's or 5-8's
- Each provider manages their own patients' after-hours call - No Rx - No Pain Med - No Hospital requirements
- Approx 17-22 patients per day/average after ramp-up period
- EKG, Full Lab and phlebotomist on site
- Busy PCP practice with large patient panel - experience with hypertension, diabetes and health maintenance required
- Great Support - LPN or CMA for each Provider - well-trained and experienced
- Great teamwork and partnership among the group. No Drama. Friendly, Helpful, Very patient-centered.
- Suburban community in southeastern coastal Virginia, close to military bases, 2 blocks from major interstate Hwy, diverse socio-economic backgrounds and patient population.
- Eligible candidates will have completed a U.S.-based Residency program and be Board Eligible or Board Certified by ABMS/ABIM
Contact our Primary Care Recruiter to submit your CV today!
Your expertise and caring hands make the fulfillment of our mission possible.
We welcome all clinicians who share our commitment to providing expert care that reflects our values: Human Dignity * Integrity * Compassion * Stewardship * Service.