Oro Valley Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Peripheral Vascular Interventional Cardiologist to join a well-established multi-specialty group.
With a strategic approach to growth over the years by expanding access points, and with one new hospitals opening in June 2022, we will be the best-positioned and largest healthcare provider in Southern AZ, offering patients continuity of care no matter where they live around our area.
- Employed Opportunity
- New Grads Welcome to Apply; 2 + Years Experienced Preferred
- Peripheral Vascular Disease Fellowship and Interventional Cardiology Fellowship Required
- Call: Anticipated General Cardiology (1:8) & Interventional Cardiology (1:6)
- Office Space Available – 2 Locations (11 Miles Apart)
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Tucson, AZ - Voted "One of America's Most Innovative Cities" by Forbes Magazine.
Community, Facility and Organization:
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 324 days of sunshine perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running and golf
- A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the "Famous" Southwest Cuisine
- Mix of highly-rated private and public schools, including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World!”
- Growing biotech industry, bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- Collegiate Athletics
- World-class Resorts
- Easy Access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for Weekend Getaways
Oro Valley Hospital is a 146-bed, all private-room - acute-care hospital where state-of-the-art technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care. This hospital also boasts an award-winning inpatient rehabilitation facility and several specialized outpatient physical therapy programs, including aquatic, hand, lymphedema, and post-polio. The hospital has an outstanding patient satisfaction record and works collaboratively with its Medical staff to lead in quality related initiatives.
Northwest Allied Physicians is affiliated with Northwest Healthcare which includes four hospitals - Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley Hospital, Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita, and Northwest Medical Center Houghton. The system also includes three urgent care facilities, two surgery centers and two freestanding Emergency Rooms. Northwest Healthcare is the largest healthcare system in Southern Arizona with a strong reputation for providing high quality care in the community. Northwest Allied Physicians' patient care approach is closely aligned with these same standards.
No visa assistance, at this time