Mercy Health Springfield, OH - Family Physicians of Springfield
It is my pleasure to announce a Mercy Health employed primary care opportunity at Mercy Health Family Physicians of Springfield. Join a thriving practice as we anticipate a retirement and a current provider transitioning into a leadership role. Springfield is 40 minutes from Columbus, OH and 35 minutes from Dayton, OH.
- Employed by Mercy Health (Bon Secours Mercy Health) the 5th largest Catholic Healthcare System in the United States
- Take your own call or join the call rotation of 1 week every 6 weeks (with cross coverage).
- Exceptional growth potential with specialty services rotating on site
- Physicians averaging 22-25 patients per day.
- Assess/evaluate, diagnose, establish plan of care, treat, including referrals to other healthcare providers as necessary
- Perform physical assessments on patients and complete patient histories as well as Virtual Visits
- Primary care in all age groups
- Order medications, treatments, labs, etc. as described and permitted under the Ohio State Medical Board and Mercy Health Springfield s Credentialing Board.
- Coordinate patient care, assessments, counsel and advise patients regarding concerns
- Be available for call relating to patient conditions per the call schedule
- Participate in Quality Improvement initiatives as defined by Medicate, CPC+ and Mercy Health
Mercy Health Offers:
- EPIC EMR is used throughout our system
- Full employment benefits including health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, 403b with hospital matching, loan assistance and more.
- Competitive salary range based on degree of experience compared to national and regional benchmarks
- MD or DO with Ohio Medical License or willingness to obtain Ohio License
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Interested candidates should send their CV to and contact:
Traci Cox, M.Ed.
Physician & APC Recruitment