Mercy Health in Lima, Ohio is seeking a board certified/board eligible neurologist. More specifically, we are seeking a general neurologist with a special interest in movement disorder, dementia, TBI and cognition care. You will work in a very collegial multi-specialty group at a large (424 bed) regional referral center serving a ten-county area with a patient population of more than 480,000.
- Comprehensive neuroscience program including 24/7/365 neuro endovascular, neurocritical care and neurosurgery coverage.
- Outpatient general neurology care St. Rita s primary and secondary service lines in our 10-county area in NW Ohio with the closest competitive comprehensive centers being Toledo, Fort Wayne, Dayton and Columbus.
- Growing neuroscience and stroke programs with a need for additional outpatient neurology support.
- Physician will serve our community by offering additional general neurology, movement disorder, cognition/dementia and TBI care.
- As we continue to establish our program as the premier comprehensive neuroscience program in our region, this candidate will have the opportunity to work collaborative with our team to continue to grow and expand our outpatient neurology services.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- EMR is EPIC
If you would consider a move to an area and health system surrounded by a strong Midwest community, please send your CV and contact me to discuss this opportunity further.
Call, text or email:
Mercy Health Lima & Springfield, OH Markets