It is my pleasure to announce a Mercy Health employed Family Medicine opportunity on Market Street in Lima, Ohio. Develop your ideal practice when you join a busy office due to the retirement of a longtime Mercy Health provider.
Mercy St. Rita s FM Details:
- Most practices have achieved a Level 3 Accreditation for Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). Newer practices are committed to the same quality of care.
- Employed by a progressive 424 bed hospital
- Excellent quality of life with call rotation of 7:1
- New offices with cutting-edge technology
- Outstanding sub-specialty support including a 24/7 Hospitalist Program
- No OB
- Assess/evaluate, diagnose, establish plan of care, treat, including referrals to other healthcare providers as necessary
- Perform physical assessments on patients and complete patient histories as well as Virtual Visits
- Primary care in all age groups
- Order medications, treatments, labs, etc. as described and permitted under the Ohio State Medical Board and Mercy Health St. Rita s Credentialing Board.
- Coordinate patient care, assessments, counsel and advise patients regarding concerns
- Be available for call relating to patient conditions per the call schedule. Includes holiday responsibilities as well as coverage for PTO/ATO
- Participate in Quality Improvement initiatives as defined by Medicate, CPC+ and Mercy Health
Mercy Health Offers:
- EPIC EMR is used throughout our system
- Full employment benefits including health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, 403b with hospital matching, loan assistance and more.
- Professional growth opportunities through leadership training
- Competitive salary range based on degree of experience compared to national and regional benchmarks
- MD or DO with Ohio Medical License or willingness to obtain Ohio License
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Mercy Health St. Rita s serves a 10-county catchment of 480,000+. We offer excellent public and private schools, low cost of living, minimal traffic, convenient affordable living options) near large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.