Premier Women s Health of South Jersey, an Axia Women s Health care center, is seeking an OB/GYN Associate Physician. This is an outstanding opportunity to commence straightaway with an established patient following in a collaborative team environment.
OB/GYN Associate Physician testimonial video: https://youtu.be/HovfVaSfJCM
QUICK GLANCE SUMMARY:
- 7 Provider Team: 6 OB/GYNs, 1 WHNP
- On Call: 1 in 6
- Office Deliveries: Approximately 700/year
- 4 South Jersey Office Locations: Elmer, Mullica Hill, Woodbury, Woolwich Township
- Senior Partner Track Opportunity!!!
- Inspira Health, Mullica Hill, New Jersey Located less than 30 miles from Philadelphia
- LEVEL II NICU
- 24/7 Anesthesiologist on-site
- Company Paid:
- New Jersey Medical license
- Hospital Credentialing
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance Coverage: No tail expense!
- Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership Track)
- Full time benefit-eligibility beginning the first of the month after hire
- Immediate 401(k) matching contribution with no vesting period
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Personal) + Paid Holidays
- CME Paid Time Off + CME Reimbursement
- Choice of multiple medical insurance plans to best meet your needs as low as $8 per pay
- Access to Axia providers at little to no cost through Axia s medical insurance
- Axia-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Free counseling for colleagues and family members, including parents and parents-in-law
- Additional insurance options including dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, FSA, HSA, identity theft, long term care, pet insurance and more!
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH:
Axia Women s Health is one of the largest women s health groups in the nation. Our fast-growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, laboratories, urogynecology, and fertility centers. Together, we put women first by delivering the total care they need to lead healthier, happier lives.
- Nearly 200 locations across 5 states: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Indiana, Kentucky & Ohio
- More than 400 providers (and counting)
- More than 30,000 babies delivered annually across our network
- Over 500,000 patient visits annually
- Nearly 10,000 surgeries annually
Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs:
- At Axia Women s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
Growth is real and rewarded:
- Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
Be a part of something big:
- Axia Women s Health is leading the way in improving women s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
- Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing. We re on the cusp of something big, and we want YOU to be part of it!