WellSpan Health Endocrinology is a comprehensive practice serving Franklin county, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. This well-established group is highly respected and has a strong referral base within South-Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Our strategy has been team-based and strongly focused on safety, value, innovation and integration within our health system.
- Position designed for lifestyle balance with excellent hours with low call
- Enjoy the convenience of in office biopsies
- Join a collaborative team of 2 Endocrinologists, 5 Nurse Practitioners trained in diabetes, and 3 Dieticians
- Applicants should be Board Certified or eligible in Endocrinology
- Physician-designed compensation model
- Competitive signing bonus
- Full relocation and retirement savings plan
- Malpractice coverage including tail
- $4,500/year for CME
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South-central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.