Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is expanding our Adult Rheumatologist service and seeking an exceptional physician to join our renowned academic team located in the SWEET town of Hershey, Pennsylvania.
What We re Offering:
- Comprehensive Benefits and Retirement package
- We'll foster your passion for patient care and cultivate
- a collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Ability to teach and oversee medial residents,
- students, fellows and other trainees
- Relocation Assistance, CME & so much more!
*No J1 visa waiver opportunities available
What We're Seeking:
- A BC/BE physician with excellent clinical skills
- Research/Clinical Trials interested physicians seeking protected time to start/develop research initiatives
- Ability to work collaboratively within diverse academic and clinical environments
- Completion of an accredited Fellowship program
- Ability to acquire licensure in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
About the Area:
Located in Central Pennsylvania, the Penn State Health system offers inviting and safe communities to live, work, play, and learn. The surrounding neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. The area is rich in history and offers all the beautiful inspiration of the four seasons. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.