ADULT RECONSTRUCTIVE JOINT ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON
Parrish Medical Center
Orthopedic surgeon position is now available with hospital employment
- Competitive salary
- Minimal Emergency Room call responsibility secondary to in-house orthopedic surgicalist program
- Unique opportunity to develop Hip/Knee total joint program
- BE/BC orthopedic surgeon
- Fellowship trained in Adult Total Joint Reconstruction
- Successful candidate will be expected to practice at Parrish Medical Center in Titusville, Florida.
- Applicants will be accepted until position is filled
Within sight of the launch towers of Kennedy Space Center and throughout the 60 years history of serving Brevard County, Parrish Medical Center has earned a national reputation as one of America’s finest healing environments.
Parrish Medical Center is located in Titusville, Florida in the northern part of Brevard County.
Titusville is at the heart of space technology and innovation. The medical center serves major aerospace companies such as SpaceX, United Launch Alliance and Blue Origin at the Kennedy Space Center.
Parrish Medical Center is in close proximity to Port Canaveral and serves the multiple cruise lines that call this port their home.