Envision Physician Services is seeking a Trauma / Acute Care Surgeon in Indiana!
- 278-bed facility
- Level III
- 15 shifts per month
- Specialties include Neurosurgery, orthopedics, cardiovascular surgery, urology and gastroenterology.
- Level III Trauma facility with acute care surgery practice and opportunity for an elective practice - no requirement to be Critical Care trained and/or certified
Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs including cardiovascular services with open-heart surgery and cardiac cath. Service area covers a 75-miles radius in Wabash Valley. Regional is the only full-service hospital in the area accredited by The Joint Commission and has provided quality care to the Wabash Valley community for 135 years.
http://terrehaute.com/BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Located on the banks of the Wabash River on Indiana's western border, Terre Haute has a rich and storied history as the capital city of The Wabash Valley.
- Metro Population: 170,700
- Located just 77 miles North East of Indianapolis, Terra Haute is also the home of the Indianapolis Colts training camp along with Indiana State University.
- Visitor Center: http://terrehaute.com/
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.