SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500-physician multi-specialty group, is actively recruiting for a part-time (.5 FTE), BE/BC Critical Care Intensivist. The practice is conveniently based on the campus of SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital in Madison. Additional details:The Opportunity
- Seeking a candidate with strong multidisciplinary training with primary training in either Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- Ideally seeking a candidate comfortable with post-op surgical, post-op CABG, neuro-critical care and trauma, in addition to general medical intensive care unit patients
- Join a team of Critical Care Intensivists and an APNP
- Rotating day/evening/night shifts (9, 11 and 13-hour shifts); 1week on/1 week off
- The hospital has a 12-bed closed Medical Intensive Care Unit and a 15-bed open Surgical Intensive Care Unit
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is an ACS Level II Trauma Center
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is the referral hospital for the 7 hospital SSM Wisconsin Region and also counts 4 additional affiliate hospitals in our network.
- St. Mary's and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
- Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family.
- Madison was recently named the best place to live in America by Livability https://livability.com/best-places/2021-top-100-best-places-to-live-in-america/top-100-2021-madison-wi/
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Physician - State of Work Location