WellSpan Health is seeking a Core Faculty Member for a new family medicine residency practice based in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. This is a unique opportunity to build a practice from the ground-up with the support of an integrated health system that boasts two other FM residencies within the system.
- Program based at WellSpan Chambersburg Hospital
- Initially will focus on building the patient panel in the residency outpatient practice
- Assist in the interview, selection and ongoing mentoring and development of residents
- With Program Director, APD and other core faculty, build a 6-6-6- program with expected first class in 2025
- Develop high-quality educational curriculum and experiential rotations per ACGME requirements
- Must be board certified/board eligible ABFM or AOBFM
- OB is not required for this role
- Competitive Compensation, Signing Bonus and Incentives
- Top of the line benefits: medical, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance, and more
- Paid Relocation
- $4,500 CME Allowance and Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
Community Highlights - Franklin County, Pennsylvania
Chambersburg, Franklin County merges the best of small-town friendliness with easy access to metropolitan areas. We re only 90 minutes from Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and only 3 hours away from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. Franklin County is in the heart of southcentral Pennsylvania where you ll find mountains, lakes, and a picturesque countryside coupled with theater, music, skiing, fishing, and an affordable cost of living.