New and expanding group which is part of the nation's largest Accountable Care Organization is recruiting for urgent care and outpatient primary care providers. Tax Free State Delaware is a growing location with beautiful ocean front.
• Part or Full-time Options - Competitive Hourly Rate and Flexible Schedule
• Autonomy and control over your practice with direct access to leaders and decision makers
• Revenue streams from seeing patients and Medicare Shared Savings
• Visa candidates can be considered
• Executive level benefits package includes PTO, CME stipend, malpractice insurance, 401K, lucrative ownership options, and more
Live where others only vacation:
• Coastal Delaware is growing quickly, with patient demand rising.
• Find your fill of culture with public access to award-winning art, history, & science museums, or spend an evening at any of the water front dining locations.
• Short drive to Philadelphia, DC and multiple international airports
Contact: Angela Desin - Director of Recruiting
Specialty: Urgent Care
Employment Type: Full Time