Outpatient Primary Care Physician Opportunities in North Alabama/Southern Tennessee
Huntsville Hospital Health System has openings available for primary care physicians to join established outpatient clinics in north Alabama and southern Tennessee.
- BE/BC Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds
- Monday thru Friday schedule with 8 to 5 office hours
- Patient Volume 20-25 per day
- Cerner EMR
- Mid level supervision compensation
- Telephone Call Only rotation
- Admissions handled by Hospitalist group
- Employed position offers competitive compensation package, including base salary, plus RVU-based incentives, paid vacation, CME allowance, health insurance, 401k plan with employer contribution, and malpractice insurance
- Potential Signing Bonus / relocation/sign-on bonus / residency stipend
Competitive salaries and excellent benefits
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability insurance
- Annual CME allowance
- Annual Quality Bonus and wRVU incentive bonuses paid quarterly
- Reimbursement of applicable licensure, dues and subscriptions
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast. With a population of 400,000+ in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi-cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities.
- Madison County named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Huntsville ranks No. 1 Best Places to live in the U.S. by U.S. News and World Report.
- Huntsville ranked among Best Cities for Mid-Career Professionals in the nation by Kiplinger’s.
- Huntsville City Schools named “National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence”.
- Madison City Schools is Top Producer of National Merit Students in the state.
- Madison City Schools ranked 2nd best in the entire state.